Saturday 9/10 - 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH
10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
THE LAST GREAT STREET FEST OF THE SUMMER IS UPON US!
Musky Fest is a classic street festival featuring great food, cold beer, live music, and the world famous Musky Queen competition!
Download the Musky Queen application…CLICK HERE
One lucky lady will be named Musky Queen 2022. This year’s Musky Queen will win:
- $500 in cash
- Official Musky Queen sash & tiara
- Keg party at Will’s
- Her name engraved on the Musky Queen plaque (which forever hangs proudly on the wall at Will’s)
- 4 tickets to TBOX
- Some other stuff (probably)
- And the huge honor of being MUSKY QUEEN for an entire year.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT! Donations will be accepted at the entrances in support of Burley & Harriet Tubman Elementary schools!
BAND SCHEDULE (Final scheduled times can change)
HOST & EMCEE: Trace Hamilton (Singer/Songwriter)
- 9:30a-10a — *WIGGLEWORMS kids show w/ Laura Doherty Duo – Bring the kids to share musical time with your family in interactive songs & musical play.
- 10:30am — *THE SHADES – Chicago’s (Classic) Rock-Scene Veterans with the vast repertoire.
- 12:00pm — *DEE BEAM – A musical entity based around providing sweet tunes that are sure to get you grooving. Originals as well as covers that give a retro feel with a modern flair.
- 2:00pm — *BLANK-281 – The #1 Blink-182 tribute band don’t take themselves too seriously. They might ask you to ‘Take Off Your Pants & Jacket’ & if you Blink you might think it’s them.
- 4:45pm — *NELSON STREET REVIVAL – Amazing Roots Rock, Blues, Soul, Zydeco, Classic Rock, Jam-Band Supergroup with a world-class pedigree.
- 7:30pm — *SPOKEN FOUR – One of Chicagoland’s Premiere Cover Bands!
- 9:45pm — *WXRT’s Johnny Mars crowns the Musky Queen for 2022